Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 16 - Lazy Day

I sometimes have concerns that I am not structred enough to handle a heavy progrm at school.  I waste a lot of time, just playing on the computer.  I wonder what I used to do prior to the computer, we're only talking 10 years ago when I had a home computer, but rarely was on it because it was dial up.

So today I spent the day finisihing up my stuff for school and work.  Choosing a doctor, etc.  It's so much fun - LOL!  I have to get a physical for school, but at the same time I need to change doctors with work.  I'm kind of in a weird spot, go to my old MD which will cost me a lot of money because my isurance that I chose this last time with SAM was the wrong kind.  I did the 80/20 split instead of the PPO, so when I pay for my physical I'll be paying probably the whole price of the office visit.  UGH.  I meet with the financial guy for school on Thursday, and hopefully he can guide me if it's okay to do the physical in November after my new insurance kicks in.

I restarted the Vyvanse today as well.  I felt like I wasn't really focused anymore, so I thought I'd better try and see if now that I have been off of soda for more than 2 weeks if that will make a difference with the headaches and teeth grinding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment