Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 28 - 4 Weeks

So today marks the 4 week mark of me not having a soda.  Really the biggest thing I miss is the convenience, it was much easier just grabbing a Diet Coke out of the fridge, but this does make me think more before choosing a drink.

I started on Midnights last night.  It wasn't busy and the guy I worked with didn't wan to do all the baths at once to get them out of the way.  We did 5 total, but we could have easily had them knocked out by 2:30am if we would havejust done them all at once, but we did 3 then went back and did 2 more at 4am.  It was kind of silly if you ask me.  We also had a team meeting this morning, strictly RN focused, not sure if I needed to attend or not.

Anyway - well I better start getting ready for work again tonight.  Then I have 4 days off and school starts next week!  YAY!  I'm getting excited.  The Algebra class is a work at your own pace, my plan is to be done with it in 3 weeks.  We'll see - LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment