Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 9 - Rainy Days

Today I ran 1.75miles, and it was tough.  I struggled trying to get through it.  It was raining and the wind was blowing, plus it was only about 55' outside.  I was miserable.  At the 1 mile mark I turned around and then took a shortcut home. 

We watched Project Runway this evening and Mondo made the revelation of his being HIV+.  I can't imagine the courage that took, I was so proud.  I have such a crush on him - LOL!

No soda today - although it was so tempting to drink some with dinner.  I've got to fight this need.  Part of the reason I am struggling is I have a constant headache, which I don't know if it is from the lack of soda or if it's from the grinding of my teeth.  I don't know why I am grinding my teeth so much, but I'm doing it so much my jaw hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment